Over 21 years of specialized DNA training and experience see list →
Over 13 years of specialized forensic training and experience.
CV, videos, and interesting stuff at the bottom of the page.
Dr. Monte Miller has the education, training and experience to provide expert services related to DNA, Crime Lab, Crime Scene Investigation, and Paternity (all kinships) in all arenas where scientific information related to these topics requires expert interpretation. Dr. Miller is here to assist in making sense of this complex scientific subject matter and to testify in court on these matters when it is necessary.
Starting with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biochemistry, Dr. Miller embarked on 7 years of DNA education and training covering cancer research and genetic engineering work in petri dishes and live animal models, thus obtaining his PhD. Dr. Miller then joined The Texas Dept. of Public Safety State Crime lab as a Forensic Scientist, working there as a Crime Scene Investigator, biological specimen and DNA expert. Dr. Miller distinguished himself as an expert witness, testifying on such matters as crime scenes, capital murder, sexual assault, assault, robbery, and others. After his departure Dr. Miller continued to be relied upon to testify on cases he had worked on behalf of TX-DPS.
From there Dr. Miller went on to be the Director of a private DNA lab that specialized in forensic cases, CODIS (National DNA Database) work, and paternity. Dr. Miller also acted as a consultant to explain and train lawyers and lay people to the power and dynamic importance of DNA evidence, testifying on such matters as criminal paternity and sexual assault.
Following the Lab Director position, Dr. Miller began Forensic DNA Experts LLC where he continues to assist interested parties in understanding scientific issues. As a seasoned lecturer Dr. Miller has a true gift for making very complex subject matter easy to understand.
Personal attention to detail and the needs of our clients is our hallmark. Dr. Miller handles all aspects of FDE cases from beginning to end, ensuring complete continuity for all aspects of a case. Dr. Miller is easy to get in touch with by phone or email and all consultations are kept privileged.
He can be flexible 24/7/365 for uninterrupted service, which is important for attorneys who work late or are located in different regions.
Call us if success matters.
- Direct effect on US immigration policy (linked below)
- Matter of Nejat Ibrahim RUZKU (26 I&N Dec.731; BIA March 29, 2016). Written opinion submitted on DNA matters related to immigration was quoted and followed by the Board of Immigration Appeals. This opinion resulted in an US immigration policy change, based on DNA, consistent with written opinion offered.
- Assisted major city with large-scale forensic consultation.
- National and Local Media Expert on topics such as OJ, the Golden State Killer, California Wild Fire Death – Rapid DNA Testing, and other High Profile topics.
- Assist TV, radio, students, authors, prisoners, and news media.
- Lectured at Universities for Business, Criminal Justice, and Forensic Classes.
- Advised Universities with forensic program guidance.
- Assist Cold Case units with crime scene, evidence, crime lab, and DNA guidance.